For the past years, I’ve have all these scars in my life. I’m a woman but I’m not as smooth as every other girl do. I have insecurities because of these scars I have in my legs. When I was a kid I was called a “galis-aso” because there’s just too many wounds and scars on my legs. And up to this moment, I still have them. There are too many people who claims that some product worked on their end. While some other says, it’s just a scam so you can buy their products. I don’t believe in such claims unless I saw it myself. But now there’s just too many products in the market to try on. And one of them caught my attention. It’s called Clearascar .
Please read the information about the product below.
Clearascar Product Information
- Clearascar is a scar solution in a tube
- It is the ONLY 100% SILICONE containing scar solution in the market
- Silicone is considered the FIRST LINE THERAPY for scar management as recommended by medical practitioners
- It is considered FIRST LINE THERAPY since it is proven effective and safe, with no side effects, non-toxic and easy to use
- Clearascar is CLINICALLY-PROVEN to improve the appearance of scars in as fast as 8 WEEKS
- It can lighten, flatten, and soften mature (old) and immature (new) scars.
- It can improve the appearance of all types of scars most especially the elevated scars such as Hypertrophic scars and Keloids. (Hypertrophic scars are red and raised scars usually caused by burns, surgeries, injuries, and wounds)
- It has its limitations in depressed scars ie. Atrophic scars, Deep Acne scars, and stretchmarks
- Clearascar is very affordable compared to other competitors, Contractubex, Dermatix, and Bio-Oil. Clearascar is 30%-40% cheaper at its SRP: 6g tube is P418.95 and 15g tube is P761.20
- Clearascar is available in all leading drugstores nationwide such as Mercury Drugstore, Watsons, South Star Drug, Rose Pharmacy, etc. It is also available online for ordering this link: https://shop.clickhealth.com.ph/index.php/clearascar/ Click Here
- Clearascar 15g tube can last up to 2 months (60days) for a 3-5 inch scar. Clearascar 6g tube can last up to 2 months (60 days) for a 1-2 inch scar.
- Clearascar can be applied on the face and other sensitive areas. It is non-comedogenic, which means it does not block pores.
- Clearascar can also be used for children.
How to use Clearascar:
- Begin using Clearascar once the wound has completely closed
- Make sure the affected skin is clean and dry
- Clearascar can be used as early as 5-7 days post surgery to prevent worsening of the scars
- Apply a thin layer of Clearascar on the affected area 1-2 times every day
- Do not massage the gel on the wound
- Allow to completely dry (approximately 2-3 minutes)
- Use continuously for a minimum of 3 months, or until you no longer see an improvement in your scar
What is Clearascar?
Clearascar is a scar gel solution with 100% silicone. Silicone is clinically proven to improve the appearance of scars by lightening, flattening, and softening scars.
What is Clearascar made of?
Clearascar is made of naturally occurring silicones making up 100% silicone.
How much is Clearascar?
Clearascar’s suggested retail price is P 418.95 for the 6g and P 761.20 for the 15g.
How long will each tube last?
The 6g tube will last up to 60 days for a 1-2 inch scar. The 15g tube will last up to 60 days for a 3-5 inch scar.
Where can I buy Clearascar? (for non-dispensing MDs)
You can find Clearascar in all leading drugstores nationwide.
Can Clearascar be used for old scars?
Yes. Clearascar can be used for old and new scars.
Can Clearascar be used for acne scars or stretchmarks?
The action of the silicone on Clearascar is to soften and flatten scars. If the scar is depressed then the action of the silicone may not work to treat the depressed scar.
Can Clearascar be used on the face?
Yes. Clearascar may be applied to the face as it is non-comedogenic which means it will not block your pores.
Do I use Clearascar immediately after getting a wound?
You can start applying Clearascar 72 hours after getting the wound once it is completely closed (no raw areas and no scabs).
How often do I use Clearascar?
For best results use Clearascar twice daily.
How long till you see improvement in the scar?
You may see results in as little as 8 weeks but it is best to use the product at a minimum of 3 months or until you no longer see an improvement in the scar. Each scar is different and may need to be treated longer especially large, extremely dark and very old scars.
How do I use Clearascar?
Ensure that the wound has completely closed – no scabs or raw areas.
- Make sure that the affected area is clean and dry.
- Apply a very thin layer of Clearascar to the affected area 1 to 2 times a day. Do not massage the gel into the area.
- Allow the gel to dry completely for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Once dry you may cover the area with pressure garments, sunblock or cosmetics.
Use Clearascar for a minimum of 3 months or until you no longer see an improvement in your scar. Large or older scars may take longer to improve.
Can Clearascar be used on children?
Yes. Clearascar is safe to be used on children.
Can Clearascar be used on sensitive areas?
Yes. Clearascar is safe to be used on sensitive skin and sensitive areas of the body.
Can Clearascar be used by pregnant and breastfeeding women?
Yes. Clearascar is safe to be used by pregnant and breastfeeding women. Clearascar is made of silicone which does not get absorbed into the blood stream but it is always best to consult your doctor before using any topical creams during pregnancy and lactation.
What is the difference between Clearascar and other scar solutions?
On price point – Clearascar is more affordable than other scar solutions in the market.
On ingredients – Clearascar is 100% silicone which is considered as the first line of therapy in scar solution. Clearascar also has its own clinical studies to support its product action of lightening, softening and flattening old and new scars.
Notes on the clinicals:
- This was done on CS patients with 5-10 day old scars.
- The gel was placed on one half of the scar and the other side with a placebo gel.
- The patients were observed from 0, 30, 60, and 90 days.
- To test results for old scars on the 90th day the placement of the gels were swithced, Clearascar on the untreated and placebo gel on the treated.